Estimated reading time: 6 minute(s)
Hiya everyone ♡
This week is the busiest for me at work and I was with family this past weekend, so I apologise that my first post for the week was on a Wednesday afternoon. I am working on some really cool content so keep your eyes peeled (perhaps even sign up by email to the right #justsaying).
Tamara Chérie Dyson was the winner of the 2014 Elle Rising Star Design Award. She beat out 6 other finalists to be crowned the winner of this accolade. Part of her prize was to design a range from MRP which was released last week.
I have decided to take pieces from her range and style a few outfits for you, I hope you like them!
Please let me know below which outfit is your fave!
I am in love with this reddish-brown, ribbed skirt! I have styled it with a trendy denim shirt and black and gold accessories. I think that the gold, geometric cuffs really add an edge to the outfit.
1. Denim shirt by Tamara Chérie Dyson – sold out whilst I was writing post! Check out the site for when it is back in stock
2. Midi skirt by Tamara Chérie Dyson – R139.99
3. Crossbody Satchel – R99.99
4. Slingback Court by Tamara Chérie Dyson – R159.99
5. Cut Out Cuff – R49.99
What I like about this outfit is that it’s cute and fun, but the heels make it a little smarter. I chose the blue-toned accessories with the mustard playsuit as these colours are complimentary.
1. Oversized Shirt by Tamara Chérie Dyson – R159.99
2. Playsuit by Tamara Chérie Dyson – R179.99
3. Geo Stud Earrings – R19.99
4. Collared Court by Tamara Chérie Dyson – R159.99
5. Bowler Bag – R169.99
Here are some of my other fave items from the range!
View the whole range HERE ♡