Hiya everyone ♡ I thought I would share a few random facts about me today – enjoy!
1. 17 is always the number I choose when I am exaggerating – I am rather dramatic.
2. I have a Bachelor of Social Sciences degree in psychology and marketing. I studied at UKZN in Pietermaritzburg and those were the best 4 years of my life! I battled to decide between honours in either, so I decided to start my career in marketing and hopefully continue my psychology degree later in life.
|Lyme Regis, UK|
3. My family pretty much consists of my sister, my dad and I. It’s been just the three of us for almost 20 years and we are so close!
4. I spent three days with Kim and Khloe Kardashian for a campaign I was working on a few years ago. It was the most stressful days of my life so far. I am considering doing a ‘story time’ on it… There was mention of “being held captive in Africa”.
|Brutal Fruit Cheeky Cranberry Launch, 2010|
5. I am newly besotted with podcasts, my favourites being in the true crime genre. I have just discovered Jess Lively, through Chereen at The Beauty of It, and that’s a new fave. It’s about living life with intention and self improvement.
6. I also have a weird (I think it’s weird) obsession with fonts. I spend hours on free font sites trying to find the perfect ones, and I point out what the font names are when I spot them out and about with friends. “Oh my gosh, that’s Bromello font!”
|Cape to Cuba, Kalk Bay|
7. I am either hilarious or I am awkward and embarrassing. All depends on the crowd!
8. My blogger bestie, Siobhan from Sugar & Spice, and I went to high school together but hadn’t spoken a word until a couple of years ago. We were friends on Facebook and I just randomly started messaging her blogging tips when I saw she had started a blog.
9. I don’t like Starbucks coffee – give me a Costa latte any day!
10. I love public speaking!
11. I own a pair of Christian Louboutins. They are the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I own.
12. Rayne, from Make it Rayne, and I are ‘soul sistahs’ – we both love all things beauty, Fall Out Boy (band) and Criminal Minds (TV show), and both get major PMS 😀
13. I am enamored with the movie The Greatest Showman (you can read about my day out when I watched it here) and have the soundtrack on repeat. I have a new love for Hugh Jackman!
14. At 31, I am still a huge fan-girl of boy bands! I even went to the One Direction concert on my own because none of my friends would come and I wouldn’t miss it. I was lucky enough to bump into a friend on the train to the stadium and he offered me a golden circle ticket – best ever!!
15. Speaking of music, my favourite genre is rock followed by jazz.
16. Tulips are my favourite flower.
17. I only have one cousin
Did you like this blog post? I love these types of posts and would totally do a YouTube video on it! What do you think?
Instagram: @CJaneWonder | Twitter: @CJaneWonder
Facebook: @CJaneWonder | YouTube: Camilla Jane Gild